Sunday, April 15, 2012

Who Says.

IMU.

2 months ago I never expected to be here.
Never expected to do the things I've done.
Never expected to meet the people I've met.

And yet, here I am, in this new home,
Still in disbelief at how fast life can change.
We as humans can make all our plans,

But life, the hormonal woman on a mood swing that she is,
Can throw a wrench into the pipes,
At any time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In short, in these 2 months that I've been here,
Things have been very interesting to say the least,
The people here that I've met are nothing short of amazing.

Studies wise, I'm coping decently, to say the least.

A new form of normality has taken precedence.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I've decided to revive this blog.
I need an outlet for my thoughts.
It gets pented up at times.

Looks like you'll have to put up with me again.

Jon.


I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.
Ken Venturi

No comments:

Post a Comment