Saturday, April 28, 2012

Shadow Days, No More.

I'm a good man, with a good heart
Had a tough time, got a rough startBut I finally learned to let it goNow I'm right here, and I'm right nowAnd I'm open, knowing somehowThat my shadow days are overMy shadow days are over now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The excerpt was taken from Mayer's new track.

I'm genuinely excited for his album to arrive.
Like a kid unboxing his Christmas presents,
I'll diligently listen to each track,
And find the one I love and hate.

The way I see it,
People my age are now looking for singers,
Or bands,
That they can listen to their whole life.

I've found mine,
In the form of Mayer and Switchfoot.
Oh, and Story of The Year.

Jon.

I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.
Mike Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment