Monday, April 16, 2012

L'amour Vrai.

Isn't it amusing?
How everyone searches and waits in vain for that perfect person?
Well maybe that "perfect" isn't that far away?

Maybe it's not about searching for the perfect person,
Maybe it's about being the right person,
And hoping, against all odds, that's she'll be the right one.

Forget high school.
We were idiots back then.

I'm not talking about some Hollywood, roman candle fireworks, hot pink, toes curled, passionate type of love.

I'm referring to the type of love between the old couple you see in the park.
The type that lasts.
The "I've got your back anytime" type of love.
What is love then?

In it's simplest form,

Love is patient,
Love is kind,
It does not envy,
It does not boast,
It is not proud,
It does not dishonor others,
It is not self seeking,
It does not anger easily,
It is forgiving,
It protects,
It trusts,
It hopes,
It perseveres.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a pretty tiring few days.
At least the water supply is back.
The IMU futsal league starts in an hour.
And for once in my live,
I'm not enthusiastic about a ball game.

I need rest.

Jon.

When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks.
Natalie Clifford Barney

------------------------------------------------------------


On another note,
This song is amazing.
Been raping the replay button endlessly.

God Damn You're Beautiful - Chester See




I can't find the words to explain,
Just how much you got me going insane.
When you speak to me sometimes we fight,
Oh I studder my words i say nevermind.
'Cause even when you just walk by,
Well I look around to seem occupied.
'Cause i'm trying so hard to hide,
Yeah, All these feelings inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment