Friday, May 21, 2010

Number Lock.

How do you know if the pain is worth it?
How do you know if they still care?
How do you know whether the love really matters?
Or whether it is really there?

How do you know if you've made a mistake?
How do you know how you really feel?
How do you know that they aren't lying?
And that what they say is real?

How do you know when to give up?
And that the battle cant be won
How do you know when to let go?
The ropes that pull you to them have been undone

How do you know when its too late?
You cant go back in time
To change the mistakes that you have made
He will never be mine

How do you know how long to wait
Before you begin to let go
And now i must fight to hide
The feelings I will never show

How do you know that what you're feeling is real
Or whether they are all just fake
How do you know that your doing the right thing?
Or making a giant mistake?

Am I doing the right thing?
I really dont know
I must hide my feelings
I better not show

How do I know that I'm dying inside?
Or is it just childish fear?
Should I just give up right now?
Should I give up right here?

I dont know the answers
To all these questions
And nobody is even
Giving me suggestions

All I know is for some reason
I want to be with you
You may not feel the same, it may be wrong
Please know that these words are true

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



con pollo frito y aman la paz

Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment