Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I've Got A Spaceship In My Garden. Oh wait, I Don't Have One. A Garden That Is.

I can't avoid hiding. Its a urge to escape, anxiety.
And then regret. I want a place to go, but I just ran of it.
I want to feel home there, but there. I can't stay, can't control myself, end up running away.

Talk about mixed feelings.

During this last few days I now know I can add one more thing to the ever growing list of "Things I am not very totally not good at": waiting.

I wish things could go back to normal: jokes, spending time laughing and talking and a good friendship, seems this situation is killing all that at the moment.

I think I am damned if I do and damned if I don't.



con paz, amor y unos buñuelos de banano


Jon.


P.S.

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.

 -CS Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment