Friday, May 14, 2010

LTFP

Thank God I finally survived this week. Honestly? It turned out way better than i was expecting it to.

I've also learned some really valuable life lessons.

The drama's definitely not over yet. JPA oh JPA, why on earth do we have this love hate relationship.

Something someone said today made me really think about getting serious about my studies.
Its about time to realise that IS is no longer a temporary thing.
I've to get serious.
Right.

God help us all. Its gonna get interesting.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note, the weekend is finally here and its gonna be refreshing.
I don't even know why but it feels that way.
I hope you and you feel better.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saw this in Kaiwen's blog. Interesting huh?




con el amor, la paz y un abrazo. lo necesita.

Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment