Friday, June 29, 2012

Strength.

I normally find myself to be quite a strong person.
Emotionally, and mentally.

However, the past few weeks have been nothing short of easy.

Knowing that all I can do is to be patient.
Knowing that I can try as hard as I can and still fail.

It's certainly been one of the hardest periods of my life.

I've been getting along well mostly.

But,
It all fell apart.
As I was talking to my mum,
And she asked her normal "How's things?"
I lost it.
A verbal diarrhea of epic proportions.
I totally broke down.

I've come to realise,
That I don't always have to be strong,
I don't always have to be ok,
I don't always have to carry too many burdens.
It's ok to give in,
It's ok to be scared.

I thank God for good friends.
I thank God for an amazing family.
I thank God.

Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment