Monday, July 19, 2010

Familiarity Breeds Contempt.

A few days ago, a friend was sharing with me a little chat she had with her sister.
In short, her sister revealed to her that she had been seeing someone for the past 3 years.
What my friend said to her sister got me thinking.

How On Earth Do You Stand Someone For So Long? 

Heh.
Food for thought don't you think?
What made me think was how my friend and her sister would've said I LOVE YOU countless times in the various relationships they've had.
And.
The countless times I've said it.
And.
The countless times others have said it.
Hmm.
Does it lose its special meaning over time?

Wait.
What is love anyway?
Got this from Ming's blog.

What is LOVE?
The silence of the night keeps me awake,
The sound of your voice lingers and brings ache,
What you've said to me, loving me,
Can I finally truly break free?

What love is it's hard to define,
Words of a millions are just mere outline,
Love is patience,
Love is kind.

I've wondered what's love for so long,
My answer to it maybe right and maybe wrong.
My emotions towards love is strong,
Limitless like an endless song.

Let my words be short,
But secure as a fort,
Trust in what you believe,
Love will soon come to our relief.

/This goes out to CWMT.
If things seem hard now,
Just hold on.
Every bump in the road is one metre closer to the destination.
Perseverence builds a strong bond.
Same goes for Beng.
This phase will pass.
Hold onto each other for support.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On another topic,
Inception looks great. =D
 
 Anybody up for it? =)
@ryu. Wanna catch it this sunday or saturday? 
@chu. Screw Despicable me. Lets catch this. =DDDDD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note,
How does this look?


Warwick Streamer LX.
Oh yeah.
Review goes like this.
The Warwick Streamer LX Custom is an electric bass that offers you the curvy lines of a swirly bubinga top and matching headstock. This wood treatment is the aesthetic equivalent of a flowing mixture of brunette and sandy blonde hair. This is a sharp contrast to the dark tigerstripe ebony of the fingerboard and black pickups. Flip the Streamer LX bass guitar around and you've got a nice dark walnut body with a much lighter birdseye maple neck wood. With a classic Warwick arched shape design, the bolt-on construction Streamer LX bass also features 24 jumbo frets, standard control knob layout, a Warwick broad spaced 2-piece bridge and security strap locks, Hipshot Ultralite machine heads, Seymour Duncan "Basslines" active 3-band electronics, and the upgraded Just-A-Nut III nut. Overall, the Warwick Streamer LX Custom is a vivacious electric bass sure to turn heads and make them bounce too.

Merry Christmas Jonny? =)
4000$ 
Ouch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

con el amor, la paz y arroz blanco porque me estoy quedando corto de efectivo 

Jon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  8Love never fails. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw Mr. Lim. My old poem you also wanna post? Hahaha, but I feel really appreciated for it.

    Btw, didn't know you had a blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, why so formal? =)

    and yea. its mostly for friends to keep track and for me to post some thoughts.

    ReplyDelete