Friday, June 25, 2010

BKI-KUL

A great man once said

"Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream"

I've found the above to be very true especially in my asian context where a good laugh will sew my eyes shut or just turn them into fine lines.

However, it seems like i have been laughing more these few days.
Laughing more and THINKING more.
Yep.

Melancholy seems to be the word of the moment.

I hate great leaps.

Pray for me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For CRT/Ryu.

Your goodbye note made laugh/think/nostalgic/cry/smile.

I told you air asia sucked. =)

But still, thanks so much for being a good great real friend these past few months.

I've pretty much said everything in my letter.

God bless.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lyrics | Silverchair lyrics - Emotion Sickness lyrics

con el amor, la paz y una lágrima

Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment